Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY DUSSEHRA DAY

I would like to wish all friends visiting my blog on this auspicious day, with a sincere hope that the coming days /weeks brings a end to this senseless selling/carnage and world financial order stabalises too. I would like to thank all the visitors to the blog , specially the people who have been sending me mails/yahoo msgs , for their encouragement and kind words. Since I started this blog, I have been trying to build this place as a learning site for newbies and oldbies for technicals , using my knowledge and expertise of reading and interpreting charts.Please appreciate that my complete time is paid by my clients & my expertise / trading skills is primarily for them so technicals is what you get here , will try to do more for intraday also if time permits..I feel it is better for people to learn technicals themselves and trade according to their risk appetite..not long back a group of people got together to learn technicals from me..almost all take their own calls except one or two who still chase experts all the time ..and wait for calls..WHAT A WASTE..do keep sending me ur suggestions for what more in techs . can be done.& .Enjoy the day...cheers.

No comments: