Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NEW BLOG

I am planning to start another blog along with nifty spotter ( caveat remains that i should have spare time from my regular work), where i plan to explain technicals/detailed analysis/give maybe directional calls/ stock pickings/intraday calls /live intraday chat invite other experts etc etc..But this site will be private & accesable through invitaion only. friends visiting here who may be interested and have some suggestions , do send me a mail .thanks in advance....THIS WILL BE A FREE SITE. cheers.

4 comments:

ARISH PATEL said...

hi
my name is arish
i regularly read ur blog.
keep it up sir
it is very helpful in daily and positional call.thank u sir

Anonymous said...

Dear BHR,
thats a nice idea.

I would suggest hedged nifty FNO strategies too as part of the new site.

I been visiting the site often for your views and insights.

Great work.
regards
vpbrangarajan

i am reachable @gmail or "metalfanv" yahoo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great work Mr. Rajan,

I am regular readrer of your blog. My email id is pal_dinesh@yahoo.com.
Please send me invite to your new blog. I am also based at Delhi.

Thanks

Dinesh Pal

RAJAN BHATIA said...

thnx vpb , i would definitely want healthy participation by all beyond my effort..

thanx srit..welcome

cheers